Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coleman 8 Person Tent

I posted earlier this week about the Coleman Instant Tent lineup and how I thought the 8 person model was an ideal tent for camping if you aren't going to be going to far from your car or truck to set it up. I decided to make a video showing how easy it is to set this tent up. My video only included me for setup, yet I still managed to completely set it up in less than 5 minutes.

There are several websites and reviews out there that claim the tent can be setup in under 60 seconds if a couple people are involved, and I would have to agree with those claims.
These tents are so quick and easy to setup, allowing you to spend more time having fun instead of trying fight with the tent poles, flaps, ropes and stakes of other tents.

Check this video out and let me know what kind of tent do you use when size or weight doesn't matter, but comfort and ease of use do.


No comments:

Post a Comment