Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Camping in Style: RVs

For most of us, camping means a tent, sleeping bag, and maybe a cot or air mattress. For a select few however,  it means a climate controlled king sized bed in an RV.

RVs or Recreational Vehicles allow you to get off the beaten path like camping, but to do it in extreme style and comfort. Personally, I enjoy the tent experience, it's part of what makes camping great, although I certainly don't begrudge anyone who prefers to roll in style.

The only downside is RV camping is exponentially more expensive than traditional camping, although there are companies that rent out RVs to people who don't want to drop a tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars on purchasing one.

If you have a couple million dollars laying around you can have an RV custom designed around your wants and needs like this one:

Me? I think I'll stick with my tried and true tent and cot combination since I haven't won the lottery yet. What about you? Have you ever camped/slept/rode in an RV, or even own one? How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment